Regulatory Considerations for Clinical Trials Responding to the War in Ukraine
Join us to review how the Ukraine State Expert Center, international regulatory authorities, and other organizations continue to work with the clinical trial community to assure responsible clinical trial conduct in the face of the ongoing war. Panelists will cover recommendations and guidelines currently available to the clinical trial and research community for their management in Ukraine and globally. We will discuss the necessity of facilitating the transformation of existing knowledge and approaches in clinical trial management considering the new reality of war.
In collaboration with Ukraine Clinical Research Support Initiative (UCRSI)
Who should attend?
- Clinical Data Management
- Clinical Data Management/eClinical
- Clinical Research
- Good Clinical Practice
- Medical Communications
- Patient Engagement
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research & Development
- Quality Assurance, Control
- Strategic Planning
At the conclusion of this activity, the participants should be able to:
- Compare and analyze different national regulatory guidelines and recommendations regarding clinical trial management during the war.
- Discuss the potential use of approaches and tools which were formulated during the coronavirus pandemic for war crises.
- Identify the challenges and gaps in achieving universal regulatory guidelines for maintaining clinical trial continuity through war times.