Menu Back toHotel Information
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Latin America Annual Meeting
To test your system compatibility, click on the link below. https://diaglobal.zoom.us/test
- Windows 11* Note: Windows 11 is supported on version 5.9.0 or higher
- Windows 10* Note: Devices running Windows 10 must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- Windows 7
- macOSX with macOS 10.9 or later
- Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Mint 17.1 or higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- Oracle Linux 6.4 or higher
- CentOS 6.4 or higher
- Fedora 21 or higher
- OpenSUSE 13.2 or higher
- ArchLinux (64-bit only)
Minimum System Requirements
- An internet connection: broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam built-in, USB plug-in, or: An HD cam or HD camcorder with a video-capture card
Note: See the list of supported devices.
- Virtual camera software for use with broadcasting software like OBS or IP cameras
Note: For macOS Zoom client 5.1.1 or higher is required.
Supported Tablet and Mobile Devices
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Surface PRO 2 or higher, running Windows 8.1 or higher
- Tablet PCs running Windows 10 must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise
- S Mode is not supported
- Tablet PCs only support the desktop client
- Windows:Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- macOS:Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux:Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
Note: Some features in the web client are not supported on Internet Explorer.
Internet Connection Speed
- Minimum: Single-core 1Ghz or higher Processor, At least 512 MB RAM
- Recommended: Dual-core 2Ghz or higher (Intel i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent), At least 4 Gb RAM
- Dual and single-core laptops have a reduced frame rate when screen sharing (around 5 frames per second). For optimum screen-sharing performance on laptops, we recommend a quad-core processor or higher.
- Linux requires a processor or graphics card that can support OpenGL 2.0 or higher
- High-DPI displays are supported in Zoom version 3.5 or higher.
ON-DEMAND CONTENT PREVIEW WEBINAR
Building Regulatory Preparedness in Latin America: What is the Relevance of Business Continuity Plans for Health Authorities?
Discover DIA’s Live In-Person and Live Virtual Events
Latin America Annual Meeting Resource Kit