In a changing and expanding world, this is still the only forum designed for QPPVs by QPPVs, now celebrating its 16th year and still going strong.
Back in a face-to-face format, it brings together QPPVs from all over the world to discuss how to harmonise international QPPV roles. Key trends requiring QPPV awareness, input and oversight are discussed in a high-level and neutral approach.
This year’s objectives have been shaped by feedback provided by participants from the past 15 meetings. We will discuss pragmatic approaches to modern technology and how this will impact the QPPV role in multiple regions.
The Forum is continually supported by key regulators and lives from interaction. Take this opportunity to raise questions and bring your challenging issues to the group in an informal and interactive environment.
- Keynote: 10 Years of Strengthened EU Pharmacovigilance
- International Pharmacovigilance
- Hackathon - Build On The International Piece: What can we do to have harmonization around the globe?
- Pharmacovigilance System Oversight
- Regulators – Inspection Feedback
- True Adverse Reaction or Not: That’s the Question
- Hot Topics: Bitesized Updates
- QPPV Talks
Why should you attend this conference?
Short Course or Primer
Nov 07, 2022
Pre-conference Workshop 1: Introduction to the Role of QPPVsLearn more
Nov 07, 2022
Pre-conference Workshop 2: Globalisation of PSMFLearn more
Who should attend?
- Global QPPVs/ Deputies
- Pharmacovigilance Consultants
- Directors of Pharmacovigilance Oversight and Standards
- Drug Safety Managers/Leaders
- Medical and Regulatory Affairs Experts
- Aspiring PV Specialists/QPPVs
- Hear the latest updates and hot topics relating to the role of the QPPV
- Explore long term PV visions, future directions of the ‘PV world’, and potential impact on the role of the QPPV
- Network with colleagues and meet regulators
- Learn from and share experience and ideas with like-minded QPPVs in a neutral environment
- Better understand regulatory and inspectorate expectations globally
- Examine current challenges and share potential solutions
Angela Van Der Salm, PhD, MSc • Director PV, Managing partner
DADA Consultancy B.V., Netherlands
Magnus Ysander, MD • EU & UK QPPV & Head Pharmacovigilance Excellence
Shahinaz Badr • Pharmacovigilance Consultant and PVQA Auditor - EMEA
Pharma Quality Europe, United Arab Emirates
Vicki Edwards, RPh • Vice President, Pharmacovigilance Excellence and International QPPV
AbbVie, United Kingdom
Gemma Jimenez Sese • Patient Safety Director, EU QPPV
Almirall, S.A., Spain
Maarten Lagendijk, MSc • Deputy EU QPPV
Elspeth McIntosh, MBA, RN • Director
Castle Pharmacovigilance Ltd, United Kingdom
Katarzyna Swiderek, MPharm, RPh • Director, Safety Evaluation Risk Management (SERM)
Kiernan Trevett, MSc • Principal Quality Lead, PDQ Quality Assurance Process GVP
Roche, United Kingdom
Sophie Radicke, MSc • Head of GPvP and Senior Pharmacovigilance Inspector
Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), United Kingdom
Nicolas Tsiakkas, MD • Scientific Director
Medwork Pharma Research & Consulting, Greece
Willemijn van der Spuij, MSc • Executive Director, WorldWide Patient Safety International, Europe
Bristol Myers Squibb, Switzerland