The DIA Medical Information and Communications Conference is designed by medical information professionals for medical information professionals, building on a long series of very successful past editions. In this conference, we will leverage learnings on how to improve customers' experience as they engage with pharma/biotech companies via various touchpoints. We will also explore when and how to successfully partner with suppliers.
Join medical information professionals and other experts in the field across many sessions, filled with workshops and interactive discussions that will benefit greatly from your active involvement. Together, you will explore how evolving business, regulatory and legal requirements impact daily practice in this line of work. You will gain insights on how novel technologies impact facilitate information delivery and customer interactions; and how various automation, digital developments and real world evidence may be used enhance in communicating with customers while respecting all relevant guidelines.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ATTENDING THIS CONFERENCE IN 2020?
• Share your experiences, discover best practice and learn from others
• Pragmatic and open discussions, lessons learned and relevant case studies
• Join practical workshops and address real-world business challenges
• Learn about innovations in digital communications and applications for emerging technologies
• Reconnect with colleagues, build new relationships and broaden your network
• Engage with leaders in Medical Information and Communications
The conference will target the following topics in medical information practice:
- Engaging effectively with patients
- The patient perspective
- Crisis Management in the COVID-19 Era:
- Experience sharing on how to manage the inquiries related to COVID-19
- Criteria for the inclusion of external data in MI response documents in the health crisis era e.g. role of real world evidence, sources of information, peer-review etc.
- Business continuity planning from stock out to pandemic
- Managing your team and content during remote working for the extended period of time
- Shaping the future of medical information
- Digital developments and associated tools
- Benefits of automation through technology
Who should attend?
- Leaders of Medical Information services
- Regional leads of medical information and communications functions
- Global leads of medical information and communications functions
- Managers of medical information and communications functions
- Medical Information specialists
- Medical Communications specialists
- Medical Affairs professionals
Hakan Aribas, MD • Sr. Medical Information and Communication Manager
NOVARTIS PHARMA, Turkey
Michelle Bridenbaker, BSN, MS • Head of Global Medical Information
Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Switzerland
Peter Brodbin • Director of Medical Information Effectiveness
Pfizer Limited, United Kingdom
Sarah Dunnett • Medical Operations Partner
Sarah Dunnett Consulting Ltd, United Kingdom
Marie-Luise Helmich, PhD • Head of Europe Medical Information
Sabine Lischka-Wittmann, DrSc • Director Medical Information Europe
Lilly Deutschland GmbH, Germany
Isabelle C. Widmer, DrMed • Medical Affairs Consultant
elytra GmbH, Switzerland