The DIA Medical Information and Communications Conference is designed by medical information professionals for medical information professionals, building on a long series of very successful past editions. In this conference, we will leverage learnings on how to improve customers' experience as they engage with pharma/biotech companies via various touchpoints. We will also explore when and how to successfully partner with suppliers.
Join medical information professionals and other experts in the field across many sessions, filled with workshops and interactive discussions that will benefit greatly from your active involvement. Together, you will explore how evolving business, regulatory and legal requirements impact daily practice in this line of work. You will gain insights on how novel technologies impact facilitate information delivery and customer interactions; and how various automation, digital developments and real world evidence may be used enhance in communicating with customers while respecting all relevant guidelines.
A dedicated poster session will further enable you to showcase your work in a privileged setting; and this is just one of many networking opportunities tailored for you to discuss content creation and dissemination with peers and other experts, working together to meet evolving customer needs
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ATTENDING THIS CONFERENCE IN 2020?
- Share your experiences, learn from others and discuss best practice
- Participate in practical workshops and solve current business problems
- Learn about innovations in digital communications and use of new technologies
- Reconnect with colleagues, build new relationships and extend your network
- Engage in discussion with leaders in Medical Information and Communications
The conference will target the following topics in medical information practice:
- Communicating effectively with patients
- Developing content for multiple communication channels
- Shaping the future of medical information
- External and internal collaborations for best medical information service delivery
- Digital developments
- Achieving automation through technology
Who should attend?
- Leaders of Medical Information services
- Regional leads of medical information and communications functions
- Global leads of medical information and communications functions
- Managers of medical information and communications functions
- Medical Information specialists
- Medical Communications specialists
- Medical Affairs professionals