Tracks and Features
DIA, founded as the Drug Information Association, provides a global, neutral forum where stakeholders can openly and freely exchange knowledge information and insights beyond boundaries to advance innovation in health care product development and life cycle management globally.
The DIA Annual Meeting is the largest, longest-running event in the life sciences industry designed to foster the international exchange of actionable insights to improve health globally through the advancement of lifesaving medicines and technologies. Themed “Driving Insights to Action,” DIA 2017 will host more than 7,000 professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device communities from more than 50 countries around the globe. DIA 2017 boasts more than 450 exhibiting companies, 10+ tracks, and more than 160 sessions.
Featured Tracks at DIA 2017
- Big Data/eHealth
- Disruptive Innovation
- Medical Affairs and Scientific Communication
- Patient Engagement
- Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Special Populations
- Strategic Planning and Executive Partnerships
- Translational Science: Preclinical/Clinical and Product Development
- Value and Access
- Hot Topic: Clinical Operations
Can't-Miss Features This Year
- DIAmond Sessions every morning!
- DIA Venture Summit
- Preconference Short Courses
- Onsite Career Fair for Students and Seasoned Professionals