DIA Housing Now Open!
DIA encourages you to select an official DIA hotel for your stay.
Track 8: Strategic Planning/Execution and Partnerships
With 12 sessions specific to biopharmaceutical professionals, this track will illustrate how to effectively collaborate with internal and external partners to improve strategic planning, and portfolio management efforts and initiatives.
With topics ranging from effective life cycle management, to launch preparation and leading in the midst of ambiguity, attendees will hear recommendations from industry leaders on how to successfully lead and manage projects across the entire medical product spectrum.
DIA recommends this track and associated sessions to professionals involved in: project management, clinical development, clinical operations, marketing/commercialization, and CROs/Vendors.
Sessions in Strategic Planning
Monday, June 19
Tuesday, June 20
- The Impact of Industry Consortia on Creating Collaborative Solutions to Drug Development Challenges: What Does the Future Hold?
- So You Say You're an Extrovert: Being an Effective Leader When All You Really Want is a Stage
- Post-Trial Access: Ensuring Patient Access Across the Development Spectrum
- Accelerating Drug Development Through Innovation
- Strategic Planning Across Research Organizations
Wednesday, June 21
Pipeline to Value: Decoding Payer Science
- Effective Collaborations: Navigating the Grey Space
- Keys to Effective Product Launch Preparation
- The Art of Negotiation: Preparing Yourself and Your Team for Their Seat at the Table
- Leading in the Midst of Ambiguity
- Effective Portfolio Management and How to Ensure You Get the Value Out of the Decisions Made
- Maximizing Success in Partner Collaborations
Thursday, June 22