DIA Housing Now Open!
DIA encourages you to select an official DIA hotel for your stay.
DIA Housing Now Open!
Why Choose an Official DIA Hotel?
onPeak is the official housing provider for DIA 2017. We recognize that attendees have many options with area hotels, and that you may be looking only at the per-night cost in making your decision. However, we encourage you to understand the importance and recognize the benefits of selecting an official DIA hotel.
To obtain the necessary amount of meeting and exhibit space at the Convention Center and the official DIA hotels, DIA must contract a minimum number of guest rooms. If the contractual obligation is not met, DIA will incur significant financial penalties and have difficulty obtaining sufficient meeting space in the future. Conference costs — even attendee and exhibitor fees — could increase. When we are able to maintain a consistent history of hotel rooms sold, we are better positioned to negotiate the lowest hotel rates possible for future DIA meetings.
Book Your Room with DIA and Enjoy These Benefits:
- Lowest Rates Guaranteed with automatic rate adjustment on your reservation!
- Many hotels offer early bird rates as well as additional exclusive amenities such as free wifi, complimentary coffee vouchers, complimentary breakfast, discounts at hotel restaurants, prize drawings, free use of the hotel fitness center, and more!
- Complimentary shuttle between the Convention Center and designated DIA hotels. This service is only available to those staying in a DIA Hotel. Shuttle passes are distributed at hotel check-in.
- DIA leverage to assist with any problem or inconvenience you may encounter at a DIA hotel.
- Fast, easy, and secure online booking.
- Instant confirmation and excellent reservation management.
- Engage and share experiences with life sciences professionals from around the world outside the session rooms. Whether you're enjoying your morning coffee or having dinner, the networking opportunities are unlimited when you stay at a DIA Hotel!
You may find a website that appears to be DIA Housing, or you may be contacted by a company other than onPeak, who claims to have lower rates at official DIA hotels. We urge you not to book your reservation through these companies, or provide them with credit card information, as they do not have agreements or room blocks with DIA hotels. Typically, guests who fall prey to such schemes arrive at their destination to find that no reservation exists, or that a reservation existed at one time but was canceled at the last minute (leaving the guest both without a room and liable for a cancellation fee). Additionally, by giving a credit card number to such companies, attendees give up their ability to dispute any wrongful charges. DIA will not be able to assist you with any problems you may encounter with the terms of a third-party agreement. We ask that you please ensure that any website you find for “DIA Housing” is branded with the onPeak logo, and that you review a list of housing providers that have contacted DIA registrants in the past. Please contact CustomerService@DIAglobal.org if you are contacted by any company that is not already listed.