The DIA 2017 Annual Meeting is the largest, longest-running event in the life sciences industry designed to foster the international exchange of actionable insights to improve health globally through the advancement of lifesaving medicines and technologies. DIA 2017, themed “Driving Insights to Action,” will host more than 7,000 global health care professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device communities from more than 51 countries. In its 53rd year, DIA 2017 will hold more than 160 sessions over 10+ tracks and bring in more than 450 exhibiting companies.
DIA 2017 Highlights
Your Annual Meeting: Pick Your Track!
11 tracks, 15+ hot topics, 160+ sessions, and more! Don't forget DIAmonds and our new Clinical Operations featured topic.
Showcase entrepreneurial work in the field to advance health care product development globally.
Register and Save
Take advantage of the DIA Member Rate now and avoid the Late Rate coming in May!
A full day of networking with qualified professionals looking to advance their career and recruiting employers.
Held each morning this year, you can't miss these highly-anticipated and popular sessions.
Where to go, learn, stay, eat, and play. Get to know the Windy City!
Exhibits and Sponsorship
New opportunities to get in front of the buyers of your products and services.
Where Will DIA be Next?
Where else will DIA be in 2017? See a comprehensive, global list of events.
Who will be this year's Keynote Speaker and how will they inspire you? Check back for an announcement soon!
DIA (the Drug Information Association) has been the only global, membership organization dedicated to bringing health care product development professionals together in a trusted, global, neutral environment to share insights and drive action in health care product development and life cycle management.
With over 12,000 engaged, global members comprised of professionals from pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, government, students, and patient groups, DIA is the premium resource for individuals seeking to increase their knowledge, connect with global stakeholders and truly drive insights to action in their everyday job functions.DIA Membership provides:
- Discounted rates on conferences and training
- Access to DIA Communities, an online forum where members interact and form cross-disciplinary teams across 20+ groups from Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Patient Engagement, Document and Records Management, and more!
- Host webinars or post blog content in the open or specialty content forums
- Member-exclusive subscriptions to the DIA Daily and the Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science Journal (print and online access)
- Volunteer Opportunities: act as a brand steward for DIA, Chair/Co-Chair a community, shepherd students or new DIA members, participate in market research, and more!