DIA 2017 is located at:
2301 South Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Welcome to Speakers Corner
This is where you will find up to date information pertaining to your participation as a chair, speaker or panelist at DIA 2017, June 18-22, 2017, in Chicago, IL
Please review the Program Development Guidelines that includes important information about your participation.
Important Dates for Chairs and Speakers
- Early May: PowerPoint templates available, with instructions for uploading presentations
- Mid April: Deadline for information to be included in printed Final Program
- June 9: Final deadline to upload presentations
- June 12-16: Review of presentations by chairs and DIA staff. Follow-up with speakers as necessary
- June 18-22: DIA 2017 Annual Meeting, McCormick Place, 2301 S. King Drive, Chicago, IL 60616
- Standard Template
- US Agency Template
REMINDER: No Logos on Handouts/Presentation. Logos for industry or for-profit organizations are not permitted to be included in slide presentations, per ACCME Standards for Commercial Support. In addition, speaker clothing may not carry logos or other company specific emblems. In this way, DIA activities will be educational, rather than commercial and promotional.
HousingVisit the Hotel/Travel Information section of the DIA 2017 Website to reserve now.
Eligible Supported Speakers: Please do not book housing until contacted by a member of the Annual Meeting team.