Digital Learning Catalog
Where in the World will DIA Be Next?
DIA Conferences bring together key stakeholders from multiple disciplines working in the life sciences industry, to provide an environment conducive to learning, insightful information sharing, and forward thinking initiatives to advance innovation in health care product development and lifecycle management globally.
Where will we be in 2017? See a comprehensive, global list of event offerings below.
- DIA China 9th Annual Meeting, Shanghai, China
- Workshop for Excellence in Clinical Development, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Clinical Trial Disclosure and Data Transparency, Rockville, MD
- 11th Annual Forum for Qualified Persons in Pharmacovigilance, London, United Kingdom
- Canadian Pharmacovigilance & Risk Management, Ottawa, Canada
- DIA Annual Canadian Meeting, Ottawa, Canada
- Biosimilars, Bethesda, MD
- DIA Oligonucleotide-Based Therapeutics Conference, North Bethesda, MD
- Combination Products, North Bethesda, MD
- Patient Engagement in Benefit-Risk Assessment throughout the Life Cycle of Medical Products, Location TBD
- Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Strategies Conference, Washington, DC
- Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum, Rancho Mirage, CA