Digital Learning Catalog
Where in the World will DIA Be Next?
DIA Conferences bring together key stakeholders from multiple disciplines working in the life sciences industry, to provide an environment conducive to learning, insightful information sharing, and forward thinking initiatives to advance innovation in health care product development and lifecycle management globally.
Where will we be in 2017? See a comprehensive, global list of event offerings below.
- DIA BioVenture Day, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- EuroMeeting 2017, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Clinical Operations & Monitoring Workshop in Japan, Tokyo, Japan
- "PV Fast Forward" - Technology, Pace, Priority. Mumbai, India
- Clinical Trial Disclosure and Data Transparency, Location TBD
- DIA Oligonucleotide-Based Therapeutics Conference, North Bethesda, MD
- 11th Annual Forum for Qualified Persons in Pharmacovigilance, London, United Kingdom
- Canadian Pharmacovigilance & Risk Management, Location TBD
- DIA Annual Canadian Meeting, Ottawa, Canada
- Biosimilars, Location TBD
- Combination Products, Location TBD
- Patient Engagement in Benefit-Risk Assessment throughout the Life Cycle of Medical Products, Location TBD