This is so much more than a meeting. It’s a community.
See what the community has to share about what makes this conference unique. Read the Testimonials.
The only event developed by QPPVs for QPPVs, now in its 11th year, the network at the QPPV Forum continues to grow. This year’s forum objectives build on past successes and have been shaped by valuable feedback provided by participants of the past ten meetings.
What can you expect by joining this community in 2017?
- Build relationships with fellow QPPVs
- Reconnect with colleagues and meet regulators
- Hear the latest updates and hot topics relating to the role of the QPPV
- Explore long term PV visions, future directions of the ‘PV world’, and potential impact on the role of QPPV
- Learn from and share experience and ideas with like-minded QPPVs in a neutral environment
- Better understand regulatory and inspectorate expectations of the QPPV
- Identify the expanded expectations of the role in the context of the new regulatory framework and transparency initiatives
Over time, one of the key successes of the Forum has been the ability to secure continuing support and involvement of key regulators. Sessions have been open and interactive with attendees appreciating opportunities to raise challenging issues in an informal environment. This QPPV Forum aims to continue to attract such key speakers and encourage open debate.
- Poster sessions
Who should attend?
- EU QPPVs and Deputies (present or aspiring), regardless of company size
- Pharmacovigilance Regulators and Inspectors
- CRO and Consultants providing QPPV Services
- National Responsible Persons for Pharmacovigilance
- Quality Management Personnel
- Heads of Pharmacovigilance
- Other stakeholders supporting the EU QPPV
Peter De Veene, MD • Head Global Drug Safety & QPPV
Grunenthal Gmbh, Germany
Elspeth McIntosh • Director
Castle Pharmacovigilance Ltd, United Kingdom
Margaret Anne Walters • Director & Deputy EU Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance
Merck, Sharp & Dohme Ltd, United Kingdom
Michael Richardson, MD, FFPM • International GPV&E and EU QPPV
Bristol-Myers Squibb, United Kingdom
Brian David Edwards, DrMed • Principal Consultant, Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety, Vice-President ACRES
NDA Regulatory Science Ltd., United Kingdom
Barbara De Bernardi, MD • Deputy EU QPPV and European Safety Office Head
Pfizer Italia S.r.l., Italy
Vicki Edwards, RPh • QPPV and Head of Affiliate Vigilance Excellence
AbbVie, Inc., United Kingdom
Winrich Rauschning, DrMed, MD, MBA • QPPV
Biolitec Pharma, Germany
Doris Irene Stenver, MD, MPA • Chief Medical Officer
Danish Medicines Agency, Denmark