DIA 2017 is located at:
2301 South Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
DIA Drug Development and Life Sciences Career Fair
Are you ready to find the career of a lifetime?
Building on its Career and Professional Development resources, DIA will be hosting its first ever complimentary Career Fair during the DIA 2017 Global Annual Meeting, on Sunday, June 18. During this public event, you will be able to mingle with leading employers in the clinical and product development space who will be showcasing their career opportunities available within their organizations. This is your rare chance to connect with CRO, biotech, and pharma organizations all in one venue. Whether you are a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, the DIA Career Fair is the premier event to discover your next career move.
Sunday, June 18
- 10:00AM-12:30PM Student Sessions
- 12:00-6:00PM Career Fair Expo
Monday, June 19
- 1:00-5:00PM Private interviews (invite-only)
Find Your Fit
In addition, DIA will host an invite-only interview day where employers will have the unique opportunity to select potential candidates from the DIA Career Fair registrant list to interview in one-on-one, 15 minute sessions. Employers will be able to send an invite to the candidate using the DIA Interview Scheduling System. Interviews will be conducted in one of three available interview rooms provided by DIA.
Although walk-ups are welcome, DIA encourages you to register beforehand to make the most of the event (pre-registered candidates have access to creating new relationships ahead of the event, sharing their resume, and browsing available jobs).
Professional Development at DIA 2017
If you are already attending DIA 2017, what better way to advance your career development than by attending our Professional Development Sessions? This year’s topics include leadership skills, negotiation preparation, networking advice, and much more!
Sessions in Professional Development
- So You Say You're an Extrovert: Being an Effective Leader When All You Really Want is a Stage
- Leading in the Midst of Ambiguity
- The Art of Negotiation: Preparing Yourself and Your Team for Their Seat at the Table
- Networking Within Your Company
Those planning to attend DIA 2017 will pay a separate fee for the meeting itself. DIA 2017 is located across the street from the Career Fair.
Not attending DIA 2017? Register here.
Learn more about how you can advance your career through DIA’s exclusive Career Center!
Other Opportunities for Job-Seekers
- DIA Spring Virtual Career Fair: Meet with employers virtually from the comfort of your own home or office! For job-seekers in North America.
- DIA Spring EuroCareers Virtual Fair: Meet with employers virtually from your own home or office! For job-seekers in EMEA.