More Articles Back to Article
- UK's NHS, Novartis partner to accelerate review of inclisiran
- EU Commission grants orphan drug tag to BioLineRx's motixafortide
- European regulators clear way for trial of chikungunya virus vaccine
- WHO issues warnings as new coronavirus appears outside China
- Australian regulators OK advertisements for inhalers during fires
UK's NHS, Novartis partner to accelerate review of inclisiran
The UK's National Health Service and Novartis have partnered to advance the accelerated review by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence for its cholesterol-lowering drug inclisiran in order to make it available to the public by 2021. The collaboration will also involve the launch of a clinical trial in the UK to determine which patients are at risk for heart disease and who have not responded well to conventional treatments based on NHS data. PMLive (UK) (1/14)
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!