More Articles Back to Article
- Regulatory Agilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic Observations from a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
- Concrete Steps Toward National Pharmacare in Canada
- Joint Assessment of Marketing Authorization Applications: Cooperation Among ASEAN Drug Regulatory Authorities
- DIA Global Annual Meeting 2021: When Can You Trust Real-World Evidence for Decision-Making?
- DIA Global Annual Meeting 2021: A Year Like No Other: COVID-19 and the US FDA’s Response
Regulatory Agilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic Observations from a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
The following practical actions were deployed by regulatory authorities and collectively experienced by industry to ensure the continued smooth functioning of regulatory systems during the pandemic. We propose that there is an imperative to continue to build on many of these actions to accelerate regulatory strengthening even further in international markets and to make some of these practices permanent.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!