Track 13: Professional Development
The Professional Development track focuses its content on topics that improve and support ongoing personal growth for career and team success. This broad category includes: interpersonal skills, soft skills, leadership, goal-setting, life-long learning, career transitions (career growth, lateral career transitions, and entrepreneurship), social media/new media, and self-awareness to assess strengths and gaps.
Sessions in Professional Development
Monday, June 21-Friday, June 25 | Short Courses
- #032A: Leadership: How to Organize and Lead People in a Work Group
- #034P: Best Practices for Business Communications: How to Communicate with Maximum Impact
Monday, June 28
- Skills of the Future/The Future of Work
- Should I be Nice or be Productive? Are These Two Things Mutually Exclusive? Or Can Values and Communication, also, Collaborate?
- Yes it's About Science, Yes it's about Patients but it's Also ALL About Business
Tuesday, June 29
- Turbo Charged Professional Development: We're Not in Kansas Anymore!
- Communication Crash Course: Resistance, Culture, and Customer Service
Wednesday, June 30
- Collaboration Tools 2021: You Wouldn't Believe What's Available, Much of it for Free!
- The Ultimate Collaboration: Diversity, Inclusion, and Professional Development
- Workforce Transformation: The Care and Feeding of a Remote Team
Thursday, July 1
- Managing the Remote World: Concrete Strategies for Productivity and Balance
- Mindfulness: Be Here, Now
- Career Compass: How Do You Find and Define Your Career Motivators(s) (True North) in a Transforming / Ever-Changing Workforce
Who is This Track Designed For?
Everyone! This track is geared towards providing life science professionals with insight and practical solutions for improving and supporting ongoing personal growth for career and team success.