Track 7: Project Management and Strategic Planning
This track will illustrate best practices to improve project and program execution, strategic planning, and portfolio management. Sessions will highlight how to collaborate more effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve optimal efficiencies in project and program development.
Sessions in Project Management and Strategic Planning
Monday, June 28
- Leveraging Pharma Intelligence Data and Statistical Modeling to Inform Project Strategies
- Risky Business: How to Successfully Manage Project Risk
- Leveling Up: How Building Your Emotional Intelligence Will Make You an Effective Leader
Tuesday, June 29
- Project Management in Times of Crisis: Perspectives from PMs Supporting COVID-19 Related Projects
- How to Stay Grounded in Project Management Best Practices While Moving at the Speed of Light Integrating a New Company
- What Do We Do Now? Why You Need a Resource for Ethical Questions During Drug Development
Wednesday, June 30
- Best Practices for Project Managers Working in Drug Development Collaborations
- Best Practices in Governance Meetings
- How to Streamline Project Management Methodology Across an Organization: End Reliance on Trackers and Emails
Thursday, July 1
Who is This Track Designed For?
Professionals involved in: Project management, portfolio management and decision-making, alliance management, clinical development, clinical operations, marketing/commercialization, and CROs/Vendors.