The DIA 2024 Call for Professional Posters is Now Open
Individuals from all fields related to the mission of the DIA are invited to submit a poster to be displayed at the DIA 2024 Global Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA. The Professional and Student Poster Program is an opportunity for you to present your research, results, case study, and/or thought leadership to a diverse group of scientific professionals who are actively involved in the discovery, development, and lifecycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and healthcare-related products.
Top Five Reasons to Present your Poster at DIA 2024
- Posters allow you to gain feedback on ongoing research. Whether your work is in its early stages or completed, you will benefit from discussions with other researchers in the same field.
- Network with attendees and have an impartial discussion of your work with people from around the globe, across the drug development continuum.
- Posters are a great way to disseminate your work, especially if it falls within a narrow field of specialization.
- If your field of research/interest is not featured prominently in our program, a poster is a great way to bring your content to a wide, interdisciplinary audience.
- Gain the skills and confidence to present your work in a dynamic fashion to an audience of your peers.
Monday, September 18: Call for Professional and Student Posters Opens
Wednesday, March 6: Call for Professional and Student Posters Closes
Week of March 25: Abstract Notifications Sent
Questions? Contact annualmeetingprogram@DIAglobal.org
Eligible Individuals include post-doctoral scholars, medical residents, fellows, students who are employed fulltime, and full-time professionals whose affiliation is consistent with the mission of DIA.
Accepted poster presenters receive discounted registration rates. The presenting author will receive a 10% discount* off their registration to the in-person DIA 2024 Global Annual Meeting.
*The discount will be applied to the presenting author’s registration category, is nontransferable, and cannot be combined with other offers.
- Students must be enrolled at the time of the event or have graduated within three months of the event date.
- Students must provide documentation of enrollment in at least 12 undergraduate hours, or 9 graduate hours annually in a degree or certificate-granting academic program at an accredited academic institution, whose content is consistent with the mission of DIA.
- The presented research must have been conducted with an academic institution.
- The only item that will display in the company area on your badge will be your academic institution.
- All submitting authors must complete a student verification form by the submission deadline as part of their application. Abstracts submitted without a student verification form will not be considered.
- Fellows, residents, post-doctoral scholars, students who are employed full-time, and working professionals are not eligible; however, they are invited and encouraged to submit to the DIA 2024 Professional Poster Program.
- Past DIA Global Annual Meeting or DIA Europe student poster presenters are NOT eligible to receive the travel award.
- Abstracts submitted for presentation must not have been previously presented or published.
Student Poster Travel Awards
All accepted posters will be eligible for a Student Poster Travel Award. Please note that not all accepted student posters will automatically receive a travel award.
Accepted poster-presenting authors selected by the Program Committee for a Student Poster Travel Award will receive:
- One complimentary meeting registration to attend DIA 2024 in-person in San Diego, CA
- Up to two nights hotel accommodations (room and tax only) at a DIA assigned hotel
- One round trip, coach airline ticket to San Diego, CA to be booked via DIA’s travel agent
- Up to $50 per day reimbursement for meals and ground transportation related to DIA 2024 for a maximum of three days