Exhibitor Marketing Kit
Your Booth Is Booked – Now What?
Get the Word Out About Your Attendance at DIA 2016!Increase your booth traffic and raise your company’s awareness in the media and the industry. The earlier you start, the more successful you’ll be at driving your target audience to your booth.
Let Your Customers Know Where You Will Be in June!In addition to the numerous options we have available through the Marketing & Industry Support Opportunities brochure, DIA is pleased to provide you with some free ways to help you promote your presence to your customers!
DIA 2016 Digital Banners
- Place a banner on your website and link to DIAglobal.org/DIA2016
- Post the DIA 2016 details to your company’s event page. The DIA Annual Meeting provides the best opportunity to meet with people from around the world, share your views and knowledge, network, and build new relationships with 6,000+ life sciences professionals.
- Add a banner to your email signature to promote your presence
- Upload a banner to your blog
Right click the banner graphic below you wish to use and save picture/image as a GIF file. Depending on the browser being used, you may need to change the “save as type” to “all files” and manually change the file extension to .gif.
Please link banners to the DIA 2016 website: DIAglobal.org/DIA2016.
Connect and Engage with Attendees Prior to Philadelphia, PA through Social Media!Follow @DrugInfoAssn for real-time updates
Join the 34,000+ members to stay informed and connect
Post Your Pictures on Instagram
Like @DrugInfoAssn on Facebook
Browse videos on DIA’s YouTube channel
Follow #DIA2016 for real-time updates prior, during, and after Philadelphia, PA.
Here are some tweets and/or posts to get you started:
- Visit our booth # XXXX at #DIA2016 June 27-29 @PAConvention in Philadelphia, PA! www.DIAglobal.org/DIA2016
- Q: Where Do All the Thought Leaders in the Life Sciences Industry Come Together? A: #DIA2016 June 26-30 in Philly. DIAglobal.org/DIA2016
- We’ll be at #DIA2016 @PAConvention in Philadelphia, PA June 27-29. Stop by our booth XXXX to forge new partnerships!
- Don’t miss the premier Annual Meeting for Life Sciences Professionals #DIA2016 June 27-30 in Philly. We’ll be there! DIAglobal.org/DIA2016
Exhibitor Invites – a free premeeting email marketing tool!
Send up to three emails to your customers and prospects, offering them a friendly reminder to stop by your booth – and a chance to register for the meeting at a discounted rate or for a one day Exhibit Hall pass.
Exhibitor Invites Program Benefits – All Included with Your Booth!
- DIA covers all the costs associated with the program, making it free for you to use
- Helps you generate leads and schedule appointments before the show
- Professionally designed HTML emails give you many options to customize your message with no design costs
- Easy way to invite your customers to visit your booth and offer them discounted registration
- No limitations to the number of individuals you target send
Busy? Need assistance?Contact your personal Exhibitor Invites Specialist Christine Stewart at +1.541.363.3155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This easy to use program has proven to be one of the most powerful ways to ensure your key contacts attend DIA 2016. The Exhibitor Invites program helps you accelerate your business relationships; exhibitors who make use of the program get 20% more booth traffic on average than exhibitors who do not.
Questions about the Exhibitor Marketing Kit? Contact us at Americas.Exhibits@DIAGlobal.org.