Patient Generated Real World Data Capture in Decentralized Clinical Trials
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with
Decentralized clinical trial profiles in patient generated real-world data using remote patient monitoring technologies.
- Real world examples of decentralized clinical trials
- How data capture works in real-world environments
- Remote patient monitoring technologies and data management
Who should attend?
Professionals who work in the area of:
- Real World Evidence
- Data Management
During this webinar presentation, attendees will learn:
- Apply remote monitoring technologies in clinical trials to incorporate digital measures, endpoints, and outcome assessments.
- Anticipate real-world challenges that may impact remote data collection and select technologies that can overcome these challenges.
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.