Vaccine Post Marketing Safety Management
This on demand webinar will take approximately 1 hour to complete
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted many facets of life?including pharmacovigilance (PV). The “New Normal” has required us to quickly adapt standard processes and develop new approaches to address unique safety needs. The Labcorp team will share challenges, lessons learned, and best practices from this era, focusing on three dimensions of PV operations.
- Support for COVID vaccines and therapies has required unprecedented approaches to processes, people and systems
- Innovative approaches have been developed for onboarding and training resources in a dynamic environment
- Safety operations are required to be nimble to address evolving regulatory requirements.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should understand:
- Lessons learned and best practices supporting COVID-19 vaccines and therapies
- Leveraging technology and automation to address “New Normal” challenges
- How to effectively explore sub-populations using AI and Machine Learning technology
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.