The Transformative Promise of an End-to-End Digital Health Platform
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with
In today’s competitive environment, life sciences organizations are examining ways to transform their organizations and accelerate the typical product lifecycle through digital health solutions. In this session, the speakers will discuss the opportunities available across the industry and will explore how Novartis is building out a validated digital health platform – built upon the AWS-powered Philips HealthSuite platform – to support clinical trials and commercial deployment across the enterprise as a part of its Connected Health Strategy. Novartis has successfully on-boarded, validated and integrated the Philips HealthSuite platform into its enterprise infrastructure and is now developing and scaling new solutions on the platform.
- Life sciences organizations are examining ways to transform their organizations and accelerate the typical product lifecycle through digital health solutions.
- As a part of its Connected Health Strategy, Novartis has successfully on-boarded, validated and integrated a digital health platform into its enterprise infrastructure and is now developing and scaling new solutions on the platform.
- The Novartis digital health platform will enable applications to support Software-as-a-Medical Device, Digital Endpoints, Clinical Support, Medication Adherence, Drug Delivery and Digital Therapeutics.
- Novartis will use the open, cloud-based infrastructure of its platform to connect a broad suite of devices, collect data for further research, enable trials, develop and run commercial applications for patients and healthcare professionals.
Who should attend?
Professionals who work in the area of:
- Research & Development (R&D)
- Real World Evidence
- Data Management
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should:
- Evaluate digital health platforms to support the transformation of life sciences organizations.
- Prepare their organizations for the implementation of cloud-based platforms to support digital health solutions.
- Differentiate their organizations' digital health strategies from their competitors.
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.