Technology In Clinical Trials-A New Pragmatism Emerging With Patient At The Core
Parexel is at the forefront of change. We make studies more accessible by deploying our virtual trials service to reduce the practical, financial and geographical barriers to participation, thereby achieving better recruitment and retention.
Decentralized Clinical Trials – also called virtual/remote/siteless trials (Ph I-III) or direct-to-patient (DTP) /direct-with-patient (DWP) studies (Ph IV) – are designed to make it as easy as possible for patients to participate in clinical research by taking all or part of the study to them in their homes or local community.
Technology in Clinical Trials- A new pragmatism emerging with patient at the core.
Who should attend?
Professionals who work in the area of:
- Clinical Data Management/eClinical
- Clinical Laboratory Data
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Clinical Supplies
- Clinical Trial Management
- Document Management/eSubmissions
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Patient Engagement
- Pharmacoepidemiology/Quality of life/Health)
- Rare, Orphan Diseases
- Research & Develop/Strategic Issues
- Study Endpoints/Clinical Outcomes