Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During COVID-19 - Part 2
Brought to you with the support of DIA Knowledge Brigade.
This on demand webinar recording is approximately 1 hour long.
A follow-up to our first DIA DIRECT COVID-19 webinar, join us to hear experts from China answer your questions about conducting clinical trials during the pandemic. Representatives from across various healthcare product development functions will discuss steps currently in place to ensure safety and efficacy of clinical trials continuing through COVID-19.
DIA DIRECT: COVID-19 Webinar Series
- Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During the Pandemic
- Conducting Clinical Trials During COVID-19: Case Studies from the Perspectives of Sponsor, CROs, Sites, and IP & CTS Distributors
- Part 2: Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During the Pandemic
- Study and Data Integrity Considerations for Clinical Trials Impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19: Diagnostic Testing Now and in the Future
- COVID-19: Vaccines and Other Therapies
Continuing Education Credits are not offered for this event.