Conducting Clinical Trials During COVID-19: Case Studies from the Perspectives of Sponsor, CROs, Sites, and IP & CTS Distributors
Brought to you with the support of DIA Knowledge Brigade.
This on demand webinar recording is approximately 1 hour long.
We are in a challenging time that is testing our collective ability to crisis-manage on-going clinical trials. New trials are being put on hold and recruitment of patients is being suspended, given the lack of hospital staff available to manage clinical trials while healthcare systems are gearing up to handle the flood of COVID-19 patients.
Multiple regulatory agencies from across the globe have issued guidance on the management of clinical trials during this COVID-19 pandemic. In order to exchange ideas and provide insights into this impacted world of clinical trials, the DIA Clinical Research Community has brought together a multidisciplinary team of panelists who will provide perspectives from sponsors and clinical trial sites, and on clinical site monitoring, and clinical trial logistics. Each panelist will describe the biggest challenges they are facing today, how they are handling them, what their biggest concerns are, and how they envision clinical trials post-COVID-19.
DIA DIRECT: COVID-19 Webinar Series
- Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During the Pandemic
- Conducting Clinical Trials During COVID-19: Case Studies from the Perspectives of Sponsor, CROs, Sites, and IP & CTS Distributors
- Part 2: Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During the Pandemic
- Study and Data Integrity Considerations for Clinical Trials Impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19: Diagnostic Testing Now and in the Future
- COVID-19: Vaccines and Other Therapies
Continuing Education Credits are not offered for this event.
Hear from our panel regarding insight on the below perspectives:
- Clinical Trial Sponsor
- Clinical Trial Site
- Clinical Operations – US and European
- IP and CTS Logistics