Developing a Clear Strategy and Framework for Cloud Compliance
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with
In today’s modern and connected world, we leverage cloud technology on a daily basis. Whether it’s syncing our email, interacting on social networks, or storing our photos, the cloud plays an increasingly big role in the way we manage our lives.While it’s relatively simple to use cloud technology on a personal level, the pharmaceutical industry has found transitioning to cloud in a regulated environment much more challenging, despite the clear benefits. However, with cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure now offering competitive pricing and inherent scalability, the cloud is an even bigger part of boardroom discussions. Additionally, the cloud changes the way we need to think about the deployment, qualification, and management of computerized systems and underlying infrastructure in the cloud.
In this webinar, Microsoft Health and Montrium, an organization that builds and implements regulated electronic content management (ECM) solutions for the global life sciences industry, will come together and take you through the crucial steps that are required when developing a clear strategy framework for cloud compliance. We will discuss the common challenges at each step of the process and share our thoughts on what makes implementing cloud-based applications unique.
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.
- Identification of needs and selection of a suitable cloud deployment model
- Cloud vendor assessment/due diligence
- Establishment of necessary governance documentation including, procedural controls, SLAs, quality agreements, and system governance policies
- System architecture planning
- Build-out, installation, and configuration of the cloud-based GxP application
- Qualification and validation of the application
- Data migration
- On-going system management and governance
Who should attend?
- Life Sciences:
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Information Technology
- Quality Assurance
- Validation and Verification