The Future of Clinical Trial Transparency – 3 Trends for 2021
Brought to you by DIA in cooperation with
In this session, we’ll discuss three emergent trends destined to have a major impact on your transparency planning for 2021. The race to create effective drug responses to COVID-19 has driven new levels of collaboration and is forcing clinical trial sponsors to think prospectively about the different contexts in which their trial data may be re-used to improve health outcomes. At the same time, clinical document sharing regulations continue to evolve. Your transparency teams need to meet these challenges head-on if your organization wants to remain viable.
- The shift in clinical trial transparency regulations and expectations
- Robust data-sharing strategies to enhance brand reputation and foster internal innovation
- The role of statistical anonymization in producing useful data and documents for secondary use
Upon completion of the webinar, participants will have a better understanding of:
- Understand what the transition from competitive (data-sheltering) to collaborative (data-sharing) means for your organization
- Learn how a global drug developer ensured success with its safe & responsible COVID-19 data sharing
- Discover how statistical anonymization balances data utility and patient privacy
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.