DIA DIRECT: Developing Vaccines for COVID-19
There are several potential COVID-19 treatments and vaccines currently in the development pipeline, each providing either passive or active immunity to SARS-CoV-2 via different immunological mechanisms. Join us for the sixth in our COVID-19 Webinar Series to discuss:
- How do these treatments and vaccines work? What is their mechanism of action?
- How do we advance promising therapies through preclinical testing and then ensure fast, efficient testing in the clinical setting?
- What is the most likely timeline for a COVID-19 vaccine/treatment from R&D to market access?
- Most of these therapies will reach the market via accelerated regulatory pathways with limited evidence of efficacy. How do we ensure that these treatments and vaccines remain safe and effective?
DIA DIRECT: COVID-19 Webinar Series
- Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During the Pandemic
- Conducting Clinical Trials During COVID-19: Case Studies from the Perspectives of Sponsor, CROs, Sites, and IP & CTS Distributors
- Part 2: Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During the Pandemic
- Study and Data Integrity Considerations for Clinical Trials Impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19: Diagnostic Testing Now and in the Future
Continuing Education Credits are not offered for this event.