Adaptive Trial Designs: What You Need to Know
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with PAREXEL International Corporation.
Adaptive Trial Designs have been around for years; however, surprising new research conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit and commissioned by PAREXEL shows that, while this innovation has a material positive impact on the likelihood of launch of new drugs, it is not widely used. This webinar will explore some of the barriers to adoption of adaptive designs and ways to overcome them, illustrate different types of Adaptive Trial Designs, reference the recent FDA guidance on Adaptive Trial Designs, and present an illuminating case study.
- Research findings from The Economist Intelligence Unit and PAREXEL
- Recent FDA Draft Guidance on the use of Adaptive Trial Designs and Draft Guidance on Master Protocols
- Barriers to adoption by biopharmaceutical companies and solutions to overcome them
- Types of Adaptive Trial Designs
- A case study of an adaptive trial in schizophrenia with interim analysis and sample size re-estimation
Who should attend?
Professionals who work in the area of:
- Data Management
- Clinical Development
- Medical Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Project Management
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Realize the impact Adaptive Trial Designs have on clinical development and new drug launch
- Appreciate the different type of Adaptive Trial Designs
- Understand the new FDA guidance and how it impacts their organization
- Gain insight into obstacles to utilizing Adaptive Trial Designs and ways to overcome them
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.