Menu Back toComplimentary: Re-Think Your Integrated CTMS: Why Moving to Unified is the Only Path
Complimentary: Re-Think Your Integrated CTMS: Why Moving to Unified is the Only Path
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with
Most sponsors and clinical research organizations manage clinical trials using an average of three to five independent core systems. Creating duplicate data and processes in multiple systems impacts the seamless execution of clinical trials. To overcome this, industry leaders have tried point-to-point integration between the systems for decades. However this has complicated the process, and increased the overall operation burden and cost. In addition with point-to-point integrations systems, industry struggles to adopt new trends like RBM and taking advantage of new technologies like cognitive computing.
The adoption of modern, unified drug development platforms would eliminate the bigger operational issues and increases the possibilities to leverage cloud and newer technologies like cognitive computing (machine learning and artificial intelligence).
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.
- Historic barriers of heterogeneous, point-to-point integrated systems
- Decoding interconnected clinical trial processes
- Challenges of integrated solutions
- Principles of unified solution
- Benefits of unified solution
Who should attend?
- Clinical Operation Managers
- Clinical IT Managers
- Data Managers
- IT executive Sponsor
- Clinical Operation Executive ( VP, Director Head of Department )
- Analyze the adaptive nature of clinical trials
- Describe the synergies of interconnected clinical processes
- Discuss the challenges of implementing and managing integrated solutions
- Explain the advantages of adopting a unified solution