Safety and Pharmacovigilance Certificate Program Core Track Online Package
The Safety and Pharmacovigilance Certificate Program Core Track Online Package bundles together thirteen of the core online learning courses in the Safety and Pharmacovigilance Certificate Program. These courses give you the functional knowledge and skills needed to work in safety and pharmacovigilance and comply with safety regulations in both video-based on-demand training and self-paced, interactive eLearning formats. Once successfully completed, learners will earn 17 core credits towards the Safety and Pharmacovigilance Certificate Program core track.
The modules within the package will take approximately 66.5 hours to complete.
- Introduction to Drug Development eLearning module
- Drug Safety Regulatory Requirements eLearning module
- Pre-Marketing Clinical Trial Safety eLearning module
- Post-Marketing Safety Management eLearning module
- Basics of Signal Detection and Pharmacoepidemiology eLearning module
- Safety Audits and Inspections eLearning module
- Basic Safety Sciences: Pharmacoepidemiology, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacogenomics, and Toxicology Studies eLearning module
- Product Labeling eLearning module
- Benefit-Risk Assessment and Management Across the Lifecycle on-demand training
- Safety Risk Management: A Focus on EU RMPs and US REMS on-demand training
- The Pharmacovigilance Quality Management System on-demand training
- Safety Risk Communication for Medical Products on-demand training
- Essentials of Safety Medical Writing on-demand training