Clinical Trials and Data Science Conference
Exhibiting, Advertising and Hosting Opportunities Now Available
This conference will focus on the differences between the present and new requirements for managing clinical trials in the face of forthcoming changes, including the new EU clinical trials Regulation but also conducting novel complex innovative design trials. Regulators and other decision-makers, together with various experts in the field, will debate how the new legislation will impact the processes for the design, submission and approval, and managing European clinical trials in the future.
With over 100 attendees from over 19 countries, don’t miss your chance to connect with the decision makers and showcase your products and solutions to the right people!
- Regulatory agencies (assessors, reviewers, inspectors)
- Regulatory affairs personnel in clinical research
- Professionals in charge of clinical trial strategy
- Regulatory intelligence and policy professionals
- Change managers for clinical trials business processes
- Clinical research professionals working with submission, data, information sharing
- Clinical safety professionals
….and many more!
You will be able to enjoy the valuable insights that your chosen conference will have to offer.