In 2022, DIA events are returning to a face-to-face format. DIA is committed to delivering a safe and secure conference to all participants. This means, for this event all in-person participants must comply with our Event Safety Code of Conduct, which requires either vaccination, certificate of recovery, or proof of inability to be vaccinated alongside a valid PCR test. Please click here for more information regarding our Event Safety Code of conduct.
Innovative Therapies, including cell and gene and ATMPs, are becoming one of the main focus areas for the industry. Developing those very complex therapies fast, authorizing, making them accessible, delivering and ensuring safety for patients throughout the life cycle of these products are the main challenges in this field. On the road towards solutions, join the collaborative efforts of key stakeholders and experts in the area of market access from industry, HTA bodies, payers, regulators and academia in the fourth edition of the DIA-EUCOPE Workshop focusing on lessons learned and applications for the new entrants. In the series of plenary and break-out sessions, we will share specific case studies review gained experience, and discuss approaches that can be taken to improve market access of these therapies.
Join the expert discussion and be part of the solution
- Discuss your business-related questions with regulators, HTAs, payers, patient representatives, industry, and academic organisations
- Ignite conversation, collaboration, and change in how we improve access to innovative treatments by accelerating their way to the market and ultimately to patients
- Gain practical knowledge on how to best navigate the complex access landscape of advanced therapies
- Create solutions in various formats with plenary sessions, interactive sessions, and smaller workshops
- Market access: achievements, challenges and lessons learned
- Policy & Access: EU Pharma Strategy: Inclusion of Innovative Therapies in the strategy
- Logistics of getting innovative therapies to patients
- Importance of data collection
- Payment Models
Who should attend?
- Research and Development, Regulatory and Access Professionals from Organisations developing Cell and Gene therapies, impacted by the related regulations and policies.
- Regulators, payers and patients who are impacted by or participating in the decisions or policies related to Cell and Gene therapies
Professionals involved in:
Alexander Natz, JD • Secretary General
European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs, Belgium
Ania Mitan • SVP & Managing Director EMEAIS
Aleksandar Ruzicic • Partner, Head of Operations
Executive Insight, Switzerland
Jacquelyn Awigena-Cook, MSc • Director, Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence
Bristol Myers Squibb, United Kingdom
Jens Grueger, PhD • Global Market Access Expert
Former President at ISPOR, Switzerland
Michela Gabaldo, PharmD, MSc •
Oswald Bentinck • Vice President, Global Head of Value & Access
Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Inc., United States
Vanessa Elisabeth Schaub • Global Access Senior Health Systems Strategy Leader HTA & Reimbursement
F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Switzerland