The COVID-19 outbreak brought unprecedented changes to the way we live and work, especially in the R&D field. DIA Asia 2021 will be the first transnational post-COVID conference connecting industry experts and regulators to discuss key learnings and takeaways in the clinical trial and regulatory space across the Asia region. Current learnings will create a post-pandemic view on the new regulatory landscape, innovative virtual trials, Real-World Evidence and the potential implications to accelerate drug development.
Join this multi-stakeholder, neutral forum to:
- Explore new technology adoptions in revolutionizing healthcare for better diagnostics and patient outcomes.
- Receive updates on regulatory processes, policies, innovative drug review pathways, software regulations and adoption of virtual inspections.
- Learn how clinical trials are taking a more patient centric approach and get updated on the implementation of remote monitoring in Asia and the challenges that arise.
- Understand the regulations surrounding nutraceuticals/nutrition and their role in today’s healthcare.
Why you should attend:
- This is the very first time that DIA is hosting a transnational conference in the Asia region.
- The meeting provides a unique forum to gain a holistic view on the clinical trial and regulatory space post-COVID evolution.
- Join this virtual meeting from all over the world to learn about the latest developments in the Asia region.
This meeting is the ideal place for:
- Industry professionals in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Technologies involved in Research & Development, Regulatory Affairs, and Medical Affairs.
- Regulators and personnel from Health Authorities and Ministries.
- Patient and Patient Support Groups.
- Experts from Academia and Research
Shun Jin, MBA Head, Regulatory Affairs, APMA
Sandoz Asia Pacific Pharmaceutical Pte., Ltd., Singapore
Jing Ping Yeo, PhD Head - Transformation
George Clinical, Singapore
Kum Cheun Wong, PharmD Head Asia Pacific Regulatory & Development Policy
Novartis Asia Pacific Pharmaceuticals Pte. Ltd., Singapore
Fengyun(Vicky) Han Senior Director, Head of Regulatory Policy for Asia Pacific
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd., Singapore
Jessica Liu, MD VP, Head of Merges and Acquisition Management Department
Tigermed Consulting Co., Ltd, China
Ling Su, PhD Research Fellow
Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, Yeehong Business School, China
Rie Matsui, RPh Senior Director, International Labeling APAC
Pfizer R&D Japan G.K., Japan
Junko Sato, PhD Associate Executive Director
Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA), Japan
Hideki Maeda, PhD Professor, Department of Regulatory Science
Meiji Pharmaceutical University, Japan
Shinichi Nishiuma, MD Executive officer, Chief Medical Officer
Aculys Pharma Inc,, Japan
Have an account?