"Catalysts for Changes – Preparing for the Future of Healthcare"
Technology driven innovations are creating a paradigm shift in healthcare and research post COVID-19
Healthcare needs to implement new technology and innovation in an unprecedented pace. A rapidly changing world demands efficient adoption of new tools and smart solutions. At the DIA-CoRE Singapore Annual Meeting, experts from around Asia unveil their best practice cases in technology implementation, covering all perspectives of the professional spectrum.
This online conference provides you the latest insights on how smart technology advances drug development, regulatory processes, and clinical trials. Hear from Asian industry professionals, pharmaceutical and medical technology innovators, as well as regulators how they have embraced new technologies to reinvent healthcare and its systems with the use of smart solutions. Experience applied knowledge and exclusive insights with keynotes, plenary sessions and townhall formats presented by leading experts from industry, science, and regulation.
How you can profit from this conference
-Explore new technology adoptions in revolutionizing healthcare for better diagnostics and patient outcomes.
-Receive updates on regulatory processes, policies, innovative drug review pathways, software regulations and adoption of virtual inspections.
-Learn how clinical trials are taking a more patient centric approach and hear about the implementation of remote monitoring and its challenges in Asia.
-Understand the regulations surrounding nutraceuticals/nutrition with its role in today’s healthcare.
-Connect with the brightest minds in the region and discuss your ideas and insights with experts from regulatory authorities, academia and patient associations.
- Explore new technology adoptions in revolutionizing healthcare for better diagnostics and patient outcomes
- Receive updates on regulatory processes, policies, innovative drug review pathways, software regulations and adoption of virtual inspections.
- Learn how clinical trials are taking a more patient centric approach and the implementation of remote monitoring in Asia and the challenges that arise.
- ASEAN Townhall
- Understand the regulations surrounding nutraceuticals/nutrition and its role in today’s healthcare
Who should attend?
- Industry professionals in pharmaceuticals and medical technologies involved in Research & Development, Regulatory Affairs, Access and Medical Affairs.
- Regulators and personnel from health authorities and ministries.
- Representatives from patient associations and patient support groups.
- Academia and researchers.
Dorothee Grimald, PharmD • Director, Global Regulatory Policy
James Leong, PhD, MPharm • Head,Health Products & Regulatory Science Centre of Regulatory Excellence (CoRE)
Duke NUS Medical School, Singapore
Audrey Ooi, MSc • Head- Business Development
Clinical Research Malaysia, Malaysia
Finny Liu, MSc, RPh • APAC Regional Regulatory Policy Lead
Roche Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore
Jack Wong • Founder
ARPA (Asia Regulatory Professionals Association) , Singapore
Mei Ding • JAPAC Regional Lead, Policy & Intelligence
Abbvie Pte. Ltd., Singapore
Thean Soo Lo •
Regulatory Affairs Management Consultant, Singapore
Vicky Hsu • Corporate Vice President, Greater China Region Head and Head of Biotech Operatio
Parexel International, United States
Yasha Huang • Roche Diagnostics APAC
Regulatory Affairs & Policy , Singapore
Senthil Sockalingam • M.D, Head of IQVIA Biotech, JAPAC, Chief Medical Officer, IQVIA, APAC
IQVIA, United States
Shun Jin, MBA • Head, Regulatory Affairs, APMA
Sandoz Asia Pacific Pharmaceutical Pte., Ltd., Singapore
Kum Cheun Wong, PharmD • Head Asia Pacific Regulatory & Development Policy
Novartis Asia Pacific Pharmaceuticals Pte. Ltd., Singapore
Jing Ping Yeo, PhD • Vice President- Asia Pacific head
Cytel International , Singapore
Vicky (Fengyun) Han • Senior Director, Asia Pacific Regulatory Policy Group Lead, Asia Pacific
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd., Singapore