Note: This Forum builds upon and replaces previous DIA eDM and IDMP conferences.
First there was the steam engine, then the telephone, and now we stand in the midst of the next revolution as we address “the internet of things.” This instant information exchange affects not only the abundance of data and formats of information sharing, but also affects our role as drug and device developers as we explore processes that don’t require human intervention.
eDM 2018 - Clinical and Regulatory Operations Forum focuses on how we can adapt to this new data revolution by embracing working solutions and partnerships. This highly interactive forum will enable you to perform complex tasks to the highest operational standards to shorten turnaround times and reduce queries and re-creation in your development programmes.
We are bringing together thought leaders across the fields of:
- Clinical Operations
- Records and Document Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Health Authorities
- Supportive software vendors
The meeting will be based on selected abstracts that showcase working solutions and will allow attendees to learn from implemented best practices.
Who should attend?
- Health Care- and R&D Professionals in the areas of Electronic Document Management, IT and Process Innovation
- Clinical Operations and Regulatory Affairs that want to excel in their day-to-day work
- R&D Quality Leads, as well as Trial Managers and Drug Programme Leads & Clinical and Regulatory Project Managers that need to get an overview of the latest gold standards in R&D Operational Excellence to set the standards for high-performing cross functional drug development teams
- New Technical Solution Vendors
Romuald Braun, MSc • Vice President, Strategy - Life Sciences
AMPLEXOR, United States
Hans van Bruggen, MSc • Regulatory Affairs Scientist
eCTDconsultancy B.V., Netherlands
Karen Jane Roy, MPharm • Senior Vice President, Client Solutions
Phlexglobal, United Kingdom
Eldin Rammell • Managing Director & Principal Consultant
Rammell Consulting Ltd, United Kingdom
Kristen Bretzius • Document Center Manager
PSI Pharma Support America, Inc., United States