DIA is known for working closely with Industry and Regulators to enable in-depth discussion on relevant topics and exchange of ideas between different stakeholders.
Join the DIA Pharmacovigilance Strategy Workshop to get the latest insights from experts and learn about different aspects of pharmacovigilance through interactive sessions. Participation will help you broaden your knowledge and stimulate the exchange of ideas with other professionals.
The Workshop aims to stimulate dialogue and share practical experiences: it offers an opportunity to network, engage and share best practices as well as solution driven interactive round table sessions allowing you to engage with experts from different backgrounds.
DIA Pharmacovigilance Hackathon
Forming teams around a hot topic in pharmacovigilance and using a facilitated design-thinking framework to identify concrete next steps and possibly answers to these important questions. Each team will be pre-formed as a multi-stakeholder unit, in order to promote an impartial discussion. Participants will benefit from each other's different backgrounds as a strong driver for lateral thinking and creative problem-solving with some of the brightest minds in the life sciences field.
- The Future of Pharmacovigilance: What to Keep/Change?
More information on the registration to be divulged soon.
- Pharmacovigilance Guidelines and Regulations Updates (EU, non-EU, Global)
- Globalisation of PSMF : Practical Implementation
- Lessons Learnt from the Experiences with COVID-19 Vaccines
- Workshop: Future Changes and Challenges in PV
- Data Science and Standards : Impact on Pharmacovigilance
- Social Media and Patient Support Programmes
- Medical devices, wearables, combination products
- Cooperation between marketing authorisation holders
Short Course or Primer
Oct 11, 2022
Pre-conference Workshop: Improving / Digitalizing Risk Minimisation - How to get the message across?Learn more
Who should attend?
Established professionals who are seeking to increase their network of like-minded colleagues; share their thoughts and practices with others; learn the most current regulatory views and gain practical knowledge in key areas in pharmacovigilance, including:
- Signal management
- Data Privacy
- Risk Management Planning
- PSMF maintenance
- Clinical Trials
Professionals involved in:
- Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance
- Risk Management, including Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
- Benefit-risk assessment and communication
- Medical Product Safety Assessment
- Regulatory Intelligence
- Clinical Trials
- Pharmaceuticals, biologics, combination products, devices
- Clinical Research and Clinical Research Organizations
- Academic Research Centers
- Regulatory Agencies
- Connect with experts and colleagues in pharmacovigilance
- Learn in an interactive format through exchange of ideas and in-depth discussion
- Understand the regulators’ expectations around pharmacovigilance and how to manage these
- Find the answers to the day-to-day challenges you face
- Exchange experiences, and contribute to solutions
Bianca Mulder, PharmD, MPharm, MSc • Pharmacovigilance Assessor
Medicines Evaluation Board, Netherlands
Maarten Lagendijk, MSc • Deputy EU QPPV
James Whitehead, MSc • Patient Safety Medical Device Lead
Astrazeneca, United Kingdom
Francoise Sillan, MD • VP GPS TA ENDO-ONCO & EU QPPV
Wendy Huisman, PharmD • Director
Shahin Kauser • Leading Senior Scientific Assessor
MHRA, United Kingdom
Willemijn van der Spuij, MSc • Executive Director, WorldWide Patient Safety International, Europe
Bristol Myers Squibb, Switzerland
Claudia Ferreira • Scientific Programmes Specialist