Exhibiting, Advertising and Hosting Opportunities Now Available
Join the DIA Pharmacovigilance Strategy Workshop to get the latest insights from experts and learn about different aspects of pharmacovigilance through interactive sessions. Participation will help you broaden your knowledge and stimulate the exchange of ideas with other professionals.
The Workshop aims to stimulate dialogue and share practical experiences: it offers an opportunity to network, engage and share best practices as well as solution driven interactive round table sessions allowing you to engage with experts from different backgrounds.
With over 100 attendees from over 16 countries, don’t miss your chance to connect with the decision makers and showcase your products and solutions to the right people!
Professionals involved in:
- Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance
- Risk Management, including Risk Evaluation and Mitigation
- Strategies (REMS)
- Benefit-risk assessment and communication
- Medical Product Safety Assessment
- Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Pharmaceuticals, biologics, combination products, devices
- Clinical Research and Clinical Research Organizations
- Health Outcomes
- Academic Research Centers
- Regulatory Agencies
….and many more!
You will be able to enjoy the valuable insights that your chosen conference will have to offer.
Have an account?