Submission Deadline: March 7
Abstract Notifications Sent: Week of April 4
View the Abstract Submission Guidelines
View the Educational Tracks
This is an exclusive opportunity for members of DIA Communities to contribute to the DIA 2022 Global Annual Meeting program. Content Hubs are non-traditional learning/networking hybrid sessions designed for small groups of DIA Community leaders and attendees to connect and have conversations to gain rapid insights and attain a deeper perspective in 30 minutes. A vital component of the Content Hub is the opportunity for the audience to participate in active Q&A.
All Content Hub proposals must be submitted by a member of a DIA Community. Abstracts submitted by non-members will not be considered. Not a member? Visit here to join a Community.
ACCEPTED CONTENT HUB PRESENTERS RECEIVE DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION RATES.
The presenting author(s) will receive a 10% discount* off their registration to the in-person DIA 2022 Global Annual Meeting.
* The discount will be applied to the presenting author’s registration category, is nontransferable, and cannot be combined with other offers.
GENERAL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(Please read the following instructions carefully, as incorrect or incomplete abstracts will not be considered.)
· All Content Hub abstracts must be submitted by a member of a DIA Community. Abstracts submitted by non-members will not be considered. Not a member? Visit here to join a Community.
· All abstracts must be submitted online at DIAglobal.org/Abstracts.
· The title reflects the abstract content accurately and concisely.
· Submitted abstracts must be noncommercial and scientific in nature and may not be used as a marketing opportunity. To review DIA’s Policy Concerning Promotion of Products and Services from the Podium at DIA-sponsored Programs click here.
· Only one co-presenter is permitted. Please reference co-presenter (name, affiliation, job title, and contact information) in the Abstract Details section.
· If accepted, presenter(s) must be able to travel to Chicago, IL USA to present the poster. Please refer to DIA's Health and Safety Policies.
· If accepted, presenter(s) is required to pay the applicable meeting registration fee.
For questions about Content Hubs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.