2018 Programme Highlights
Following the encouraging attendee responses from 2017, we are continuing to include both the successful DIAmond Sessions and the Rapid Fire Closing Session.
DIAmond Sessions: The comprehensive sessions are held Tuesday-Thursday, and include 10 global hot topics with regulatory, payer, industry, and patient perspectives. These panel conversations are can’t-miss opportunities to listen to and engage with diverse stakeholders involved in each topical area.
Rapid Fire Closing: This must-attend ‘Rapid Fire’ session is an excellent opportunity to hear what you may have missed during the sessions you were unable to attend! All Session Topic Leaders will have 3 minutes onstage to share summaries of novel insights and key takeaways from the DIA Europe 2018.
New for 2018 Programme
In 2018 we are introducing new sessions designed to facilitate dialogue and connect with more directly with the right content and the right people.
DIAlogue Sessions: These are dynamic, outcome-focussed sessions where stakeholders converge to solve a real problem. Preparatory groundwork will be laid out by the session organisers and presented to the audience as a preface to interactive discussion.
Content Hubs: Presentations will be led by DIA members in an informal setting. Engage with fellow attendees who have designed a 30-minute interactive exchange that will offer you rapid insight in a subject of value, or a deeper perspective of a compelling session given earlier in the meeting.
Engage & Exchange (E&E): Share ideas, exchange experiences, and enhance your understanding of a topic that’s important to you! Actively participate in this collaborative learning environment, with a 45-minute session led by a facilitator.
2018 Programme Topics
The 2018 Programme Topics are:
- Topic A: Can Regulators and HTA Bodies Create Synergies for Patient Access?
- Topic B: What are Necessary Steps towards Outcome-Driven Health Systems?
- Topic C: Medicines of the Future: What Will Innovation Need and Bring?
- Topic D: How Can Better Outcomes Be Enabled by Big Data?
- Topic E: What is the Future of Pharmacovigilance?
- Topic F: What Can Stakeholders Expects from Clinical Trial (Development), Transparency and Medical Information?
- Topic G: A New Era for Medical Devices and Diagnostics. How Is The Impact?
- Topic H: Drug Development and Regulatory Approval - Reference Points around the Globe or Globalisation?
- Topic I: How Can We Enable Clinical Research in Europe Further?
Menu Back to Details