Welcome to the DIA EuroMeeting 2017
Translational Health Care: From Bench to Bedside - and Back
The DIA EuroMeeting goal is to bring together key healthcare stakeholder groups, such as industry, regulators, pharmacovigilance, and patient advocates to discuss and share insights. Collaborative sessions and debates focus on practical solutions, as well as, longer term impacts of issues affecting drug development throughout Europe.
EuroMeeting 2017 will host more than 2,000 global health care professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device communities. In its 29th year, EuroMeeting 2017 will hold more than 50 sessions across 10 themes and bring in more than 90 exhibiting companies.
The annual programme constantly evolves to address the most pressing issues of today and looking into the future. This year’s theme “Translational Health Care: From Bench to Bedside and Back” specifically highlights the critical role patient input plays throughout the life cycle of drug development. Additionally, the clinical content and “HTA, Value & Access” theme are more robust this year in recoginising the growing importance in the market. This year brings more cross-faculty debates and more roundtable discussions.
Key EuroMeeting Programme Features:
Shared sessions where you experience an interconnected perspective on hot topic issues
Your chance to add emerging skills and learnings to your CV and overall career growth
Rapid Fire Learnings
The must-attend closing consolidates takeaways across all sessions and provides you an outline of key actions
2017 Meeting Themes:
The EuroMeeting breaks the rich content out into 10 specific tracks, however, you can customise your personal agenda by each session. Explore the various themes and sessions below.
- Theme 1 | Globalisation - What are the Current Successes and Challenges
- Theme 2 | Innovation - What are the Key Success Factors?
- Theme 3 | Current Challenges in Clinical Research
- Theme 4 | eHealth/Big Data/Master - and Reference Data Management
- Theme 5 | Pharmacovigilance
- Theme 6 | Regulatory Science
- Theme 7 | Medical Devices and Combination Products
- Theme 8 | HTA, Value and Access
- Theme 9 | Information on Medicines, Medical Writing and Dossier Generation
- Theme 10 | Special Populations