Cookies and the DIA Web Site
- Creating or logging in to your account
- Joining DIA or registering for events
- Making purchases
- Submitting or managing abstracts
- Providing personalized content based on your professional interests
- Preserving your preferences for language and region
- Taking other steps that requires authenticating your identity
If you disable cookies, most of the above functionality will not be available.
Disabling Cookies in Major Browsers
Here are links to directions for disabling cookies in major browsers.
If these directions are not sufficient for disabling cookies, you can try searching the web for “disable cookies” plus your browser name and version number, or contact your IT department.
Dr. Scott Gottlieb was sworn in as the 23rd Commissioner of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on May 11, 2017. He has…
Pediatric Medicine Development An Overview and Comparison of Regulatory Processes in the European Union and United States
Pediatric legislation in the US and the EU is driving pediatric product development on an international scale. To facilitate...