Cookies and the DIA Web Site
- Creating or logging in to your account
- Joining DIA or registering for events
- Making purchases
- Submitting or managing abstracts
- Providing personalized content based on your professional interests
- Preserving your preferences for language and region
- Taking other steps that requires authenticating your identity
If you disable cookies, most of the above functionality will not be available.
Disabling Cookies in Major Browsers
Here are links to directions for disabling cookies in major browsers.
If these directions are not sufficient for disabling cookies, you can try searching the web for “disable cookies” plus your browser name and version number, or contact your IT department.
The adage "do more with less" is of increasing relevance to global economies, with governments under pressure to cut and compress…
Can Pharmacovigilance Learn From the Oil and Gas Industry, Which Has Been Outsourcing for Over a Century?
Outsourcing in pharmacovigilance has grown in the past decade. However, standards are lacking in this area, both for...