Cookies and the DIA Web Site
- Creating or logging in to your account
- Joining DIA or registering for events
- Making purchases
- Submitting or managing abstracts
- Providing personalized content based on your professional interests
- Preserving your preferences for language and region
- Taking other steps that requires authenticating your identity
If you disable cookies, most of the above functionality will not be available.
Disabling Cookies in Major Browsers
Here are links to directions for disabling cookies in major browsers.
If these directions are not sufficient for disabling cookies, you can try searching the web for “disable cookies” plus your browser name and version number, or contact your IT department.
The DIA Advertising and Promotion Regulatory Affairs Conference brought together leaders from FDA, industry, and academia in…
It is a pleasure to write this Editorial as the Interim Editor-in-Chief of TIRS, and a privilege to shepherd the journal in the…