Pre-Conference Short Courses
DIA Short Courses are designed to give you an excellent overview about an area which is either an essential or a current hot topic in Health Care. DIA Short Courses are being prepared and delivered to you by senior experts in the respective field. Your benefit is immediate applicability of the insights gained.
- Choosing Measures of Treatment Benefit: Estimands and Beyond
- Hot Topics in Pharmacovigilance
- Introduction to the Regulation of Medical Devices and Medical Software
- Moving from Risk Management to Benefit-Risk Management – Embedding Pharmacovigilance Principles into the Product Life Cycle
- The Pharmaceutical Regulatory Environment in Japan: Overview of Organisation, Opportunities and Procedures
- Clinical Implementation of Biomarkers and Strategies for Companion Diagnostics