Welcome to Speakers Corner
This is where you will find up to date information pertaining to your participation as a chair, speaker or panelist in the DIA Europe 2018 Conference (formerly EuroMeeting), 17-19 April in Basel, Switzerland.
Please review the Program Development Guidelines that includes important information about your participation.
- IMPORTANT DEADLINES IN 2018
- SPEAKER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR 2018
- SPEAKER RESOURCE CENTRE
- SPEAKER BIOS
- PRESENTATION TEMPLATE
Important Deadlines in 2018
Presentation Upload Begins
- Wed 24 Jan 2018: All speakers will receive an invitation to upload on this date via e-mail
Short Course Instructors
- Wed 28 Feb 2018: Deadline for uploading Short Courses presentations to Speakers Corner
- Wed 4 Apr 2018: Deadline for uploading session presentations to Speakers Corner
- Wed 11 Apr 2018: Deadline for approving presentations
Speaker Registration Procedure for 2018
All speakers- please refer to your speaker pack for details
Important Notice for Non-Supported Speakers
Non-supported speakers are registered for the EuroMeeting only on the day(s) they are speaking. The option to upgrade to a full meeting pass is available for fee of €450,00 to a full meeting pass by using the registration form provided. The upgrade allows non-supported speakers to attend all sessions including the EuroMeeting Opening Plenary, Town Hall Meeting, UK Satellite Session and all other sessions.
Short Courses are not included with a speaker registration
- If you would like to attend a Short Course, please register online and include payment. For the complete selection of our 2018 Short Courses for the EuroMeeting please refer to the Advance Programme on our website.
- All speakers will receive a registration confirmation via e-mail shortly before the meeting. Please print your confirmation and bring it with you to the conference.
- Upon arrival at the conference centre you will have your badge printed with the ‘scan and go’ system and will need your confirmation letter for this.
Speaker Resource Centre
In the Speaker Resource Centre at the CCB computer workstations are available for speakers and chairs to preview presentations. All speakers are required to check their presentations at least 2 hours before their session. The presentation cannot be uploaded in the session rooms. A demonstration of the system is available to chairs and presenters in the Speakers Resource Centre. A limited area will be available for meetings with your fellow speakers.
- Mon 16 Apr: 13:00-18:00
- Tue 17 Apr: 07:00-18:00
- Wed 18 Apr: 08:00-18:00
- Thu 19 Apr: 08:00-14:00
All speakers are requested to upload their biographies into the Profile & Disclosure section of the Speakers Corner. Session chairs will be able to access and print their presenters’ bios from there as well once it’s available.
All speakers are requested to develop their presentation in the DIA Presentation Template.