Welcome to Speakers Corner!
This is where you will find up-to-date information pertaining to your participation as a chair or speaker at DIA 2020.
DIA 2020 Program Participant Webinar
Watch the Full Playback of this Webinar - Now Available!
Whether your participating in a LIVE, Semi-LIVE or On-Demand session, for the DIA 2020 Global Annual meeting, we are here to help you pivot into being a virtual speaker!
Learn the rules of engagement for being a virtual speaker and how best to engage virtual audiences. Presentation experts and communication coaches Ruth Milligan and Acacia Duncan will walk through how to present your best virtual self by reviewing vocal and non-verbal best practices, what tools to use to keep your audience engaged and how to get technology to work for you.
Important Dates for Chairs and Speakers
- May 10: Online Presentation Management System Opens
- May 13: Session recording starts and runs thru June 8 for Semi-LIVE and On-Demand sessions.
Note: slides are due and must be uploaded 3 days prior to the date of your scheduled session recording
June 5: Virtual Meeting Platform Orientation for LIVE and Semi-LIVE sessions (12:00 - 1:00 PM ET). Will be recorded and shared.
- June 8: Final deadline for LIVE Sessions to upload presentations
- June 8-12: Review of presentations by chairs and DIA staff. Follow-up with speakers as necessary
- June 14-18: DIA 2020 Virtual Meeting