This half day short course will present the basic labeling requirements for global labeling documents. It will cover the concept of the Company Core Data Sheet (CCDS), the impact inside and outside of the company, how local labeling changes and regulatory requirements may have an impact on Company Core Data Sheet (CCDS). In addition, it will discuss the consequence for a company of having a CCDS and how that will impact local labeling and labeling departments.
Need approval in order to attend?
Download and fill out our Justification Letter to demonstrate to your supervisor why this is a must-attend event.
Enhance your experience and register for two or more short courses at the same time and receive $50 in savings.
Purchase must happen at same time. Discount will be reflected on the last page of the cart.
Upon completion of registration, participants will gain access to the following:
- Live Event Access
- Presentation Slides
- Access to recorded sessions, on demand for 4 months post event
- Discuss the concept and use of Company Core Data Sheet (CCDS)
- Analyze with the detailed content of CCDS
- Discuss knowledge of core labeling implementation and deviations
- Identify options to bridge different local/regional requirements in the CCDS
- Examine the potential impact of CCDS on the company, e.g. tracking, deviation management.