This half day short course will present the basic labeling requirements for global labeling documents. It will cover the concept of the Company Core Data Sheet (CCDS), the impact inside and outside of the company, how local labeling changes and regulatory requirements may have an impact on Company Core Data Sheet (CCDS). In addition, it will discuss the consequence for a company of having a CCDS and how that will impact local labeling and labeling departments.
- Discuss the concept and use of CCDS
- Analyze with detail the content of CCDS
- Discuss knowledge of core labeling implementation and deviations
- Identify options to bridge different local/regional requirements in the CCDS
- Examine the potential impact of CCDS on the company, e.g. tracking, deviation management