DIA Announces Board of Directors
Poised to Continue Strong Strategic Focus and Global Impact
The 2019-2020 DIA Board of Directors is as follows:
- Chair: Rebecca Vermeulen, RPh, Head, Product Development Medical Affairs Customer Strategy, F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Immediate Past Chair: Joseph Scheeren, PharmD, President & CEO, C-Path Institute
- Chair-Elect: Lingshi Tan, PhD, Chairman and CEO, dMed Biopharmaceutical Co.
- Secretary/Treasurer: Mike Romano, CPA, Partner, Finance and Accounting Outsourcing, RSM US LLP
- Barbara Lopez Kunz, MS, President & Global Chief Executive, DIA
*New board member
- * Elizabeth Garner, PhD, Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Agile Therapeutics
- Angelika Joos, MPharm, Executive Director, Global Regulatory Policy, Merck Sharp & Dohme (Europe) Inc.
- * Tatyana Kosheleva, CPA, MBA, Chief Financial Officer, Amring Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Judith Ng-Cashin, MD, Chief Medical Officer, AOBiome Therapeutics
- Mike Rosenblatt, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Flagship Pioneering
- Jonathan Sheldon, PhD, SVP, Head, Bioinformatics Business Area, QIAGEN
- * Peter Sorger PhD, Otto Krayer Professor of Systems Biology at Harvard Medical School, Head of the Harvard Program in Therapeutic Sciences (HiTS) and Director of its Laboratory of Systems Pharmacology
- Kihito Takahashi, MD, PhD, Vice President and Director, Development and Medical Affairs Division, GlaxoSmithKline K.K
- Cynthia Verst, PharmD, MS, President, Design and Delivery Innovation, IQVIA
- Michael Devoy, MD, Chief Medical Officer & Executive VP Medical Affairs and Pharmacovigilance, Bayer (Observer)
“I am thrilled to welcome Elizabeth Garner, Tatyana Kosheleva, and Peter Sorger to the DIA Board as Directors, Lingshi Tan as Chair-Elect, and Michael Devoy as Observer” said Barbara Lopez Kunz, Global Chief Executive, DIA. “I’m also looking forward to a productive partnership with Rebecca Vermeulen as the new Chair of the board. With their unique skills, experience, and dedication, these thought leaders will provide invaluable strategic insights and direction to DIA and will undoubtedly guide our continued transformation as we deliver on our mission to accelerate the delivery of therapies to patients worldwide.”