Interpretation of New Pharmacovigilance Regulations: Key Insights
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA members: Sign in below to see content options. Not a member? Enjoy this preview, then see below to join DIA today!
- New pharmacovigilance regulations in the US will have a dramatic impact on safety reporting for clinical trials and represent a major paradigm shift in clinical research oversight.
- Through the expertise of its 20 member companies, TransCelerate is conducting numerous initiatives to help sponsors successfully navigate and implement new pharmacovigilance guidelines.
- Although companies are generally complying with the 2010 final rule limiting the submission of serious adverse event reports, there has been a significant decrease in the amount of events reported to the FDA.
- Developing a cross-disciplinary team to implement changes in regulatory processes enables colleagues across an organization to speak the same language, regardless of function.
- Full Video, Transcript and Audio-only Version Available