DIA Europe is Going Green!
For this year's conference, we are glad to "Go Green"! We encourage all stakeholders and participants to contribute to this initiative.
Help us make this event a Green Conference. All the following measures will contribute considerably to a sustainable event:
- Use the App. Our final Programme, exhibition floorplan and all useful information about DIA Europe 2018 won't be printed: everything is accessible from this website, and from the App during the event! To download the App, search for "DIA Global" in the App Store or in Google Play.
- No conference bags, notepads or pens will be given - to reduce waste.
- A USB Stick will be attached to your lanyard for electronic storage of information
- Get your personalised, reusable coffee cups - those will be given to each participant. Instead of wasting disposable coffee cups, you can re-use these cups during the 3-day event.
- Travel to and from Basel by train. Check out the Deutsche Bahn Event ticket option at the Congress Center. Also, most attractions can be reached by foot or via the public transport system in Basel. Use the Basel Card! Each guest staying at a hotel in Basel, receives this Mobility Ticket upon check-in, which allows free use of the public transportation in Basel during your stay.
- Take part to our social and sport activities within walking distance of the conference venue - follow the Attendee Newsletter to pre-register!
- You will have access to electronic Posters on display during and after the conference
We thank everyone who will join and actively engage in this initiative.
We look forward to seeing each of you in Basel - Let's Go Green!