The DIA Europe 2024 Call for Professional Posters is Open
The Professional Poster Program is an opportunity for you to present your research to a diverse group of scientific professionals who are actively involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and healthcare related products.
Top Five Reasons to Present your Poster at DIA Europe 2024
- Posters allow you to gain feedback on ongoing research. Whether your work is in its early stages or completed, you will benefit from discussions with other researchers in the same field.
- Network with attendees and have an impartial discussion of your work with people from around the globe, across the drug development continuum.
- Posters are a great way to disseminate your work, especially if it falls within a narrow field of specialization.
- If your field of research/interest is not featured prominently in our program, a poster is a great way to bring your content to a wide, interdisciplinary audience.
- Gain the skills and confidence to present your work in a dynamic fashion to an audience of your peers.
24 March: Call for Professional Posters Opens
10 October: Call for Professional Posters Closes
Week of 23 October: Notifications Sent
Questions? Contact DIAEuropeProgram@DIAglobal.org
Accepted poster presenters will receive:
- The opportunity to display their poster in a designated area at DIA Europe 2024
- Author name and poster title will be published in the Programme
- Selected poster authors will have the opportunity to present their work from the podium in addition to displaying their poster onsite