Call for Abstracts
Closed on the 10th of May 2023
DIA and the Programme Committee thank you for your interest in submitting! We are no longer accepting submissions and are currently reviewing abstract submissions that were received for the upcoming DIA Europe 2024 Conference. Abstract Submitters and/or Authors will be notified in July 2023.
Abstracts were received for the following:
- Session (70 mins) A session abstract is delivered lecture-style from the podium. The abstract author acts as session chair to coordinate efforts in recruiting speakers and manage the session (including the facilitation of question and answers from the audience). PowerPoint presentations are required.
- Workshop (70 mins) A workshop abstract is designed for hands-on learning with a focus on application. The abstract author is considered the workshop chair and ensures the workshop provides onsite learning in the form of activities or demonstrations, including handouts.
- Forum (70 mins) A forum abstract is designed for panel interaction and attendee engagement. The abstract author acts as forum chair, recruiting panel participants and ensuring good representation/diversity in their selection. PowerPoint presentations are not required.
Other Available Opportunities to Participate in the Conference:
- There will be Sponsored Speaking Opportunities at DIA Europe 2024, that will provide you a chance to connect directly with the audience. Further information on these opportunities is set to be released with our Prospectus in early July. Our Sponsorship opportunities are managed by MCI UK, (email@example.com). If interested, kindly reach out to MCI via email to receive the Prospectus and for further assistance.
- Alternatively, our Call for Professional Posters is opened until the 10th of October and further information on this activity can be found by clicking here.